We are looking for Linux system administrators who want to make the country better. Our companies are committed to bringing growth opportunities to farming and provincial communities around the country.
- Hotjobs provides job seekers outside Metro Manila with opportunities with employers in their area.
- Agrigrocer enables individual farmers, co-ops, and farming communities to bring their products direct to consumers rather than through multiple middle-men. Consumers benefit from lower prices, and farmers have higher profit margins.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure uptime and availability of services
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders
- Provision and configure new hardware and software and apply operating system updates and patches
- Intermediate skills in Linux administration (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu) and
- general Linux server installation, configuration and management
- troubleshooting and problem-solving
- package installation and upgrades
- configuration and management of essential services, Apache httpd, Nginx, MySQL
- Intermediate skills in Windows Server and workstation installation, configuration and management
- Basic to intermediate skills in TCP/IP networking configuration and protocols
- Intermediate to advanced shell scripting in Bash and/or Perl
- Basic programming capabilities in Python, Ruby a plus
- Experience with AWS (EC2, ELB, S3) a definite plus
- Experience with deployment management tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet a definite plus
- Customer-service oriented with excellent communication skills
- With fundamental knowledge of IT service desk activities
- Must be willing to learn, upgrade technical skills, and cooperate as part of a team
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and tackle any issue thrown their way
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org